Tuesday 8 September 2009

It's time to get started!

It's 8th September and the leaves have begun turning gold - feels like it's Course Launch Day for the Business Writing course. We're starting a journey which will end just before Christmas … by which time we on the course team hope that you'll have improved your written business English no end! You're all advanced students of English, so you'll just have to accept that improving from a level which is already pretty good is going to be a slow process. We on the course team aim to give you the feedback and help you need to do this, though.

What happens now is Warm-Up 1 and Send-In 1. There's a podcast available which tells you a little about what you have to do, and the next post on this blog is the Warm-Up 1 post, which is where you actually post your Warm-Up.

You'll find the instructions for Warm-Up 1 and Send-In 1 in Module 1, together with some exercises to help you write good ones. Here's the direct link to Module 1:

1 comment:

  1. I am a Master student at BBS in Kalmar. I have got a Master Degree in Business and Management.
    Last year I took one year and half to work in order to gain experience. During 10 I worked in London for Christian Dior as a Human Resources Assistant. My work at Christian was almost my first really experience. I was in charge of multiples tasks that come with the position, for instance recruitment, payrolls, writing contracts and check all the details concerning employees. After Christian Dior, I worked for 6 months as a Marketing Junior Management in French Company which is in Retail sector. Basically I love all kinds of sports namely swimming, shopping and bicycling. I also enjoyed writing, reading, movies, concerts, ballets and good discussions.
    Nadège Bibuangu Masamba

    ReplyDelete